- Short Title and Commencement:
- Amendment to Section 2 of Asset (Money) Laundering Prevention Act, 2008
- Amendment to Section 4 of the principal Act
- Offence of Assets Laundering:
- Section 4A and 4B inserted to the principal Act:
- Chapter-1 Preliminary
- Chapter-2 Provisions Relating to License
- Chapter-3 Functions, Duties and Powers of Institutions
- Chapter-4 Functions, Duties and Powers of Bank
- Chapter-5 Fund, Accounts and Audit of Association
- Chapter-6 Punishment
Latest News & Blog
Read Our Latest Articles
Start Up Business
Consider consulting with a lawyer to ensure compliance with Nepal's laws and regulations.
To start a new business in Nepal, you need to follow legal requirements such as registering your company with the Company Registrar's Office, obtaining a PAN (Permanent Account Number), and acquiring necessary licenses and permits.